Rocky Mountain Regional Awards
Criteria: Each award is open to current AEE Rocky Mountain Region Individual Members or someone who is included under an Organizational Membership. Each award recipient will receive a certificate or plaque and a regional membership for one year.
- Rising Star - is presented to an emerging leader in the field of experiential education.
- Organizational - is presented to an organization that maintains innovative and outstanding programming at consistently high standards and demonstrates consistent commitment to and support for the work of AEE.
- "Experiential Leader Award" - honors an experiential practitioner who has demonstrated consistently high levels of performance in working directly with students or clients. This person's work demonstrates that an individual practitioner can bring about significant change and impact the lives of students, participants or clients.
- Write a narrative that specifically demonstrates to the Rocky Mountain Region Awards Committee how the nominee meets the criteria. Include name of the nominee, address, phone and email.
- Tell us about yourself as the nominator. Include: Your name, relationship to nominee, your address, phone, email.
- Submit by email to Sarah Councell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to submit by email is February 28, 2012
Person to contact for more information:
Sarah Councell at email@example.com
Previous Award Recipients
2011 - Andrew Jones
Organization of the Year
2011 - Keystone Science School
Experiential Leader of the Year
2011 - Brenda Porter